BREATHE. MOVE. CONNECT
BENEFITS OF YOGA
- Improves flexibility, range of motion and balance
- Increases circulation & cardiovascular health
- Decreases blood pressure
- Increases strength
- Can help with weight loss and weight management
- Detoxifies the body
- Improves hormonal balance
- Increases cognitive function
- Increases energy and decreases stress!
- Improves sleep and mood
Here are some helpful tips before you join us on your mat…
- Please arrive at least 5 to 10 minutes before the start of your class if possible and call us before class if you are running a minute or two late...
- Wear comfortable clothes. Be prepared to practice in bare feet.
- You can leave all of your belongings, including your shoes in the cubbies outside of the room in the lounge area.
- We supply props (blocks, straps, blankets, etc.,) free of charge if needed and yoga supplies are available for purchase also. We can rent you a yoga mat for (we charge a $1 cleaning fee only)
- It is advisable NOT to eat a large meal 1- 2 hours before your class.
- Please refrain from using strong scents or perfumes. We will be doing lots of breathing!
- Please turn cell phones off or on silent and leave them in the lounge with your shoes.
- Most importantly, come with an open heart and mind, honor your body and your breath… “grow where you are planted.” Do not be intimidated, there is no competition. Have fun!
See you soon! Namaste!
CLASS RATES | BUY HERE