BREATHE. MOVE. CONNECT.
BENEFITS OF YOGA
- Improves flexibility, range of motion and balance
- Increases circulation & cardiovascular health
- Decreases blood pressure
- Increases strength
- Can help with weight loss and weight management
- Detoxifies the body
- Improves hormonal balance
- Increases cognitive function
- Increases energy and decreases stress!
- Improves sleep and mood
- Please arrive at least 5 to 10 minutes before the start of your class if possible and call us before class if you are running a minute or two late...
- Wear comfortable clothes. Be prepared to practice in bare feet.
- You can leave all of your belongings, including your shoes in the cubbies outside of the room in the lounge area.
- We supply props (blocks, straps, blankets, etc.,) free of charge if needed and yoga supplies are available for purchase also. We can rent you a yoga mat for (we charge a $1 cleaning fee only)
- It is advisable NOT to eat a large meal 1- 2 hours before your class.
- Please refrain from using strong scents or perfumes. We will be doing lots of breathing!
- Please turn cell phones off or on silent and leave them in the lounge with your shoes.
- Most importantly, come with an open heart and mind, honor your body and your breath… “grow where you are planted.” Do not be intimidated, there is no competition. Have fun!