Topical CBD Products Available at Fusion!
Fusion Yoga & Wellness is excited to offer quality CBD (Cannabidiol) and Lavender infused products for healing benefits, made in Colorado by Mesa Lavender Farms. Gina, Fusion's owner, met and interviewed various companies in Colorado. Before offering any CBD products to our community we researched many companies, their products and manufacturing processes. We tested products personally, also with many of our clients and students. Lavender infused CBD salves were offered during massages for site specific areas with positive reviews. We strive to make all Fusion wellness services affordable so our prices are approximately 10% lower than the retail pricing from Mesa Lavender Farms and much lower than surrounding area prices.
- Relief for topical irritations, joints and sore muscles
- Protects and repairs skin
- Pleasantly fragrant
- 1 OZ and 2 OZ sizes available
- Infused with 3 varieties of Lavender or a blend of Spearmint & Eucalyptus
- Beeswax, Coconut Oil & Vitamin E
- Applied topically to desired site
Lavender Essential Oil
- Fragrant, aromatherapy, calming, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory
- 100% Pure and Natural Grosso Lavender
- Western Colorado grown
- Steam Distillation Process
Mesa Lavender Farms sources its CBD extract from a licensed Colorado hemp company. Certificates of analysis provided by this company ensure we use the highest quality CBD possible. In addition, Mesa Lavender Farms hires a private, third-party laboratory to chemically analyze the formulations. These reports are available at Fusion.
What is CBD?
CBD is short for the word "cannabidiol" which is a chemical compound found in the cannabis (hemp) plant. CBD extract is created through a special distillation process utilizing the whole hemp plant. The extracted product is then combined with a carrier, such as coconut oil, to allow CBD to be absorbed into the body, through the skin.