BECOME A YOGA TEACHER IN 2023
Read Our 5-Star Reviews from Recent Graduates!
Are you interested in becoming a yoga teacher? Or simply want to increase your personal yoga knowledge and deepen your practice with advanced yoga training? Fusion offers a thorough and comprehensive training with a unique schedule which allows you to continue working, attending school, or caring for family while you complete your training. Your teachers and fellow students will truly become like a supportive family during this life-changing experience!
Our program is carefully designed for you to delve deeply into your yoga practice and provides an abundant educational experience to launch your yoga journey to the next level!
Lead Trainer - Gina Goodrich, E-RYT 200 & RYT 500
Assistant Trainer - Natalie Bennett, E-RYT 200
Assistant Trainer - Jen Layden, E-RYT 200
7 MAGICAL WEEKENDS
7 ENGAGING EVENINGS
TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE
OUR 2023 SCHEDULE IS HERE!
"I was already familiar with the dedicated teachers and inviting atmosphere at Fusion so when I decided to pursue teacher training, it was the first place I looked. Gina and Natalie have put together a well-rounded and extensive training program that keeps you engaged and eager to see what is coming next. While there is always a lot to cover in each class, the teachers are flexible and encourage questions and participation. The smaller class size gave us each ample opportunity to actually get up in front of the studio and teach…that experience was invaluable! Whether you are looking to teach or just deepen your personal practice, I can’t imagine a more positive and supportive place to do it!"
- Adrianne Ariglio
"There’s not enough space here to even begin to share all my thoughts and impressions of this training. It by far exceeded all expectations. I went to Columbia University undergrad, have a masters degree in Public Administration, have attended countless corporate trainings, and this is by far the best thing I have ever done."
- Coco Allshouse
"I will forever be grateful for the leap I took to attend YTT at Fusion, because my life has been changed. I have received a gift, the gift of yoga and its principles and practices. My biggest joy upon graduation was the outpouring of love from my immediate family and my new Fusion family. My grandkids, all 9 of them, are excited I will be able to teach them what I have learned so far, the journey has just begun. I have found calm and joy in my life, which I must seek and practice every day. Namaste."
- Renee Reimer
- 100% Attendance is required in order to receive your certificate. If you have a specific date conflict that would prevent you from enrolling, make ups can be arranged at our discretion but may incur a fee for teachers' additional time to coordinate.
- All dates and times are subject to change though we consider the whole group when making any schedule adjustment.
- Weekend days are typically all day Saturday and Sunday starting between 8 and 9AM and eneding between 6 and 7PM, occassionally later with advance notice, time includes small breaks throughout and a lunch break.
- Weekday evenings are typically 5:30pm to 9:00pm and include a short break.
- Final weekend includes your special Graduation Ceremony on Sunday
- Training consists of 180 Hours in person, plus 20 Hours of independent study assignments and homework.
"I can’t say enough good things about the yoga teacher training at Fusion. I wanted to take yoga teacher training to deepen my own knowledge and strengthen my personal practice. As a current student at Fusion I knew it would be a safe space to learn and grow. I loved the emphasis that yoga is not just the physical practice, there are 8 limbs of yoga! Natalie and Gina are knowledgable, passionate and encouraging. Other Fusion yoga teachers were also supportive of us as students and were always willing to assist us. The training was such a positive experience for me, I know it’s impact will go far beyond those 7 weekends we spent together."
- Stacee Ommundsen, YTT
$500 Registration Deposit Due to Enroll
Options for Balance Payment after Deposit:
- Pre-Payment EARLY BIRD Discount Plan
- SAVE $400!
- $2,350 after deposit which is a $400 DISCOUNT from our base tuition, due a month before training
- Total Tuition= $2,850
- Pay In Full Plan
- $2,750 due a week before training
- Total Tuition = $3,250
- Payment Plan
- $2,898 split into 7 bi-weekly payments of $414 starting the week before training
- Total Tuition = $3,398
CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY: Cancellations at least one month prior to the start of the Training will receive full credit of funds paid as of cancellation date to be put toward a future Fusion Yoga & Wellness training program (Yoga or Reiki) equal to 100% tuition paid, no refund paid. Cancellations within one month of the Training or after it has begun will receive a credit equal to 50% of the pro-rated, unused portion of tuition funds paid as of cancellation date toward a future Fusion Yoga & Wellness training program (Yoga or Reiki), no refund paid.
- Unlimited attendance of regularly scheduled yoga classes at Fusion for the duration of your training program. Woohoo!
- Comprehensive Fusion 200 Hour Teacher Training Manual & Workbook packed with information and wisdom, yours to notate and reference back to forever!
- Personal guidance, instruction and feedback from your Lead Trainer, Yoga Studio Owner, experienced E-200 Hour and 500 Hour Certified Yoga Teacher, Reiki Master and RN, Gina Goodrich and your Assistant Trainer, studio communications manager, program administrator, experienced E-200 Hour Certified Yoga Teachers, Natalie Bennett and Jen Layden
- Special events or educational experiences with Fusion teachers or Special Guest Teachers, curated just for your benefit!
- Camaraderie and support from your fellow trainees, attending yoga teacher training together creates lifelong bonds of love, generated through your shared transformations and experiences.
- Water (bring your own bottle), yoga props, blocks, bolsters and chairs are provided for your comfort during the training.
- Yoga History and Philosophy - With focus on the 8 Limbs of Yoga, Intro to the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, Types and Traditions of Yoga
- Asana - Postures and Physical Practice, Pose Alignment and Cues, Hands-on Assists, Effective Use of Props, Smart Sequencing and Safety
- Pranayama - Traditional Yogic Breathing Practices, Benefits, Practice, Teaching and Contraindications
- Mudras - Use, benefits and teaching of Traditional Symbolic Hand Gestures
- Meditation - Types, Tools, Teaching Meditation
- Anatomy - Essential Biomechanics, Anatomy, Physiology & Kinesiology for Yoga Teachers with a focus on the body as a dynamic whole & practical application for teaching
- Ayurveda - Introduction to yoga's ancient sister science for wellness, learn your Dosha (individual constitution) & Dinicharya (healthy daily routine)
- The Energetic Body - Understanding and influencing energy, the Subtle Body, Prana, Chakras, Auras, Nadis, and more
- Practice Teaching - Teaching techniques and methods for an complete and effective Class with group practice and individual, personalized feedback from your teachers
- Make it Yours - Special techniques and tools to create your signature style as a Yoga Teacher
GINA MARIE GOODRICH, LEAD TRAINER
E-RYT 200 & 500 Hour Registered Yoga Teacher, Reiki Master Teacher
Many years ago I committed myself to make time for my yoga practice, no matter what. It's truly amazing how 1 hour of practice can transform me into a calm, peaceful and tranquil being. Then the added bonuses of more energy, strength, flexibility, sturdiness, balance, patience, improved breath, skin tone, youthfulness, awareness...the list goes on. I've never met a yogi who didn't agree 100%. Hence, yoga's growing popularity.
Because I am so passionate about yoga and believe its great benefits should be shared with everyone, I decided to get certified and teach. As Maya Angelou said, “When you learn, teach, when you get, give.” So I shall teach.
After certification I have continued to study daily whether reading, attending class and attending special events. I have trained under Rodney Yee and Colleen Saidman, Kathryn Budig, Seane Corn, Sadie Nardini, to name a few. Learning is a lifetime adventure.
My path to create Fusion as a Registered Yoga School...
Over the past 5 years I received many requests from yoga students and the community to offer a Fusion Yoga Teacher Training. With Natalie's dedication and focus, together we pursued the creation of a highly credible curriculum and gained approval from Yoga Alliance. We are excited to offer an inspiring, substance-filled and life-transforming course. We aim for our students to graduate with knowledge and confidence regarding all facets of authentic yoga practices and the ability to teach effectively should they choose to do so, now or in the future.
Teacher training students often create a special bonds with one another during training. We hope you will forge beautiful new connections in your life as we all share and grow together!
Our Fusion Philosophy is simple....Breathe. Move. Connect.