BREATHE. MOVE. CONNECT.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
FALL 2021 Enrollment is OPEN!
Call with Questions or to Sign Up!
Are you interested in becoming a yoga teacher? Or ready to increase your personal yoga knowledge & deepen your practice? We offer a thorough and comprehensive training with a unique schedule which allows you to continue working, attending school, or caring for family while you complete your training.
7 AMAZING WEEKENDS
7 SPECIAL WEEKNIGHTS
TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE!
Our program is carefully designed for you to delve deeply into your yoga practice and provides an abundant educational experience to launch your yoga journey to the next level!
2022 Training Dates
"I was already familiar with the dedicated teachers and inviting atmosphere at Fusion so when I decided to pursue teacher training, it was the first place I looked. Gina and Natalie have put together a well-rounded and extensive training program that keeps you engaged and eager to see what is coming next. While there is always a lot to cover in each class, the teachers are flexible and encourage questions and participation. The smaller class size gave us each ample opportunity to actually get up in front of the studio and teach…that experience was invaluable! Whether you are looking to teach or just deepen your personal practice, I can’t imagine finding a more positive and supportive place to do it!" - Adrianne Ariglio
- Final weekend includes your special Graduation Ceremony on Sunday
- 100% Attendance is required in order to receive your certificate. If you have a specific date conflict that would prevent you from enrolling, make ups can be arranged at our discretion but may incur a fee for teachers' additional time to coordinate.
- All dates and times are subject to change. though we consider the whole group when making any schedule adjustment.
- Weekend days are typically Saturday and Sunday 8:45AM to 7:30PM, including small breaks throughout and a lunch break.
- Weekday evenings are 5:30pm to 9:30pm and include a short break.
- Training consists of 180 Hours in person, plus 20 Hours of independent study assignments and homework.
"I can’t say enough good things about the yoga teacher training at Fusion. I wanted to take yoga teacher training to deepen my own knowledge and strengthen my personal practice. As a current student at Fusion I knew it would be a safe space to learn and grow. I loved the emphasis that yoga is not just the physical practice, there are 8 limbs of yoga! Natalie and Gina are knowledgable, passionate and encouraging. Other Fusion yoga teachers were also supportive of us as students and were always willing to assist us. The training was such a positive experience for me, I know it’s impact will go far beyond those 7 weekends we spent together." - Stacee Ommundsen, YTT
$500 Registration Deposit Due to Enroll
Options for Balance Payment after Deposit:
- Pre-Payment Discount Plan
- $2,300 which is a $400 DISCOUNT from our base tuition, due a month before training
- Total Tuition= $2,800
- Pay In Full Plan
- $2,700 due a week before training
- Total Tuition = $3,200
- Payment Plan
- $2,898 split into 7 bi-weekly payments of $414 starting the week before training
- Total Tuition = $3,400
CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY: Cancellations at least one month prior to the start of the Training will receive full credit of funds paid as of cancellation date to be put toward a future Fusion Yoga & Wellness training program (Yoga or Reiki) equal to 100% tuition paid, no refund paid. Cancellations within one month of the Training or after it has begun will receive a credit equal to 50% of the pro-rated, unused portion of tuition funds paid as of cancellation date toward a future Fusion Yoga & Wellness training program (Yoga or Reiki), no refund paid.
- Unlimited attendance of regularly scheduled yoga classes at Fusion for the duration of your training program.
- Comprehensive Fusion 200 Hour Teacher Training Manual & Workbook packed with information and wisdom, yours to reference back to forever!
- Personal guidance, instruction and feedback from your Lead Trainer, Yoga Studio Owner, experienced E-200 Hour Certified Yoga Teacher, Reiki Master and RN, Gina Goodrich and your Assistant Trainer, studio communications manager, program administrator, and experienced 200 Hour Certified Yoga Teacher, Natalie D'Angona.
- Special events or educational experiences with Fusion teachers, curated just for your benefit!
- A lifetime of camaraderie with your fellow YTT's, lifelong bonds of love generated through your shared transformations and experiences.
- Water (bring your own bottle), yoga props, blocks, bolsters and chairs are provided for your comfort during the training.
Yoga History and Philosophy - Including an Introduction to the 8 Limbs of Yoga, The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, Types of Yoga
Asana - Postures and Physical Practice, Alignment, Adjustments, Sequencing and Safety
Pranayama & Meditation - Breathing Practices, Meditation Tools
Intro to Anatomy, Physiology & Kinesiology for Yoga Teachers
Intro to Ayurveda - Doshas & Dinicharya
Teaching Techniques and Methods for an Effective Class
Use of Additional Teaching Tools
Understanding & Influencing Energy - Prana, Chakras and More
GINA MARIE GOODRICH, LEAD TRAINER
Registered Yoga Teacher, Reiki Master Teacher
Many years ago I committed myself to make time for my yoga practice, no matter what. It's truly amazing how 1 hour of practice can transform me into a calm, peaceful and tranquil being. Then the added bonuses of more energy, strength, flexibility, sturdiness, balance, patience, improved breath, skin tone, youthfulness, awareness...the list goes on. I've never met a yogi who didn't agree 100%. Hence, yoga's growing popularity.
Because I am so passionate about yoga and believe its great benefits should be shared with everyone, I decided to get certified and teach. As Maya Angelou said, “When you learn, teach, when you get, give.” So I shall teach.
After certification I have continued to study daily whether reading, attending class and attending special events. I have trained under Rodney Yee and Colleen Saidman, Kathryn Budig, Seane Corn, Sadie Nardini, to name a few. Learning is a lifetime adventure.
My path to create Fusion as a Registered Yoga School...
Over the past 5 years I received many requests from yoga students and the community to offer a Fusion Yoga Teacher Training. With Natalie's dedication and focus, together we pursued the creation of a highly credible curriculum and gained approval from Yoga Alliance. We are excited to offer an inspiring, substance-filled and life-transforming course. We aim for our students to graduate with knowledge and confidence regarding all facets of authentic yoga practices and the ability to teach effectively should they choose to do so, now or in the future.
Teacher training students often create a special bonds with one another during training. We hope you will forge beautiful new connections in your life as we all share and grow together!
Our Fusion Philosophy is simple....Breathe. Move. Connect.